- Cinnamon Cassia SplitsRated 5.00 out of 5₹90.00 – ₹485.00
Cassia is a spice obtained from the bark of the Cinnamomum cassia tree
- ClovesRated 5.00 out of 5₹165.00 – ₹1,155.00
Cloves are the flower buds of the tree Syzygium aromaticum
- Coriander Powder ₹160.00 – ₹290.00
Finely ground coriander powder
- Cumin Seeds (Jeera) ₹75.00 – ₹345.00
Cumin or Jeera is an integral ingredient in Indian cuisine.
- DATES (Khajoor) ₹175.00 – ₹550.00
Dates can be eaten fresh or dried and can also add them to a variety of sweet and savory dishes.
- Dehydrated Kiwi ₹185.00 – ₹670.00
Dehydrated Kiwi is a healthy snack packed with vitamin C and is a good source of nutrients, minerals and fiber.
- Dry Ginger ₹90.00 – ₹500.00
Dry ginger is obtained from peeling and sun-drying fresh ginger
- Dry Roasted Cashew Pepper ₹295.00 – ₹995.00
Dry roasted and pepper flavored W240 grade cashew kernels use 90% less oil as compared to fried cashews
- Dry Roasted Cashew Salted ₹295.00 – ₹995.00
W240 grade Dry roasted and salted cashew kernals uses 90% less oil as compared to fried cashews
- Dry Roasted Cashew Spicy ₹335.00 – ₹1,140.00
W240 grade Dry Roasted & Spicy flavored cashew kernels uses 90% less oil as compared to fried cashews
- Fenugreek Seeds ₹80.00 – ₹195.00
Fenugreek, Uluva or Methi Dana is a spice commonly used in Indian cuisine
- FIG ₹185.00 – ₹1,355.00
Fig are a good dessert, when paired with cheese and cream.
- Gingelly SeedsRated 5.00 out of 5₹120.00 – ₹335.00
Variety of natural gingelly seeds are used in chocolate, Ice-cream and halwa.
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder ₹420.00 – ₹840.00
Finely ground Kashmiri Chilli powder
- Kerala Special Mixture ₹145.00 – ₹245.00
A snack which is a mix of sev, peanuts, curry leaves, and Bengal gram
- Malabar Tamarind ₹120.00 – ₹345.00
Malabar Tamarind, also known as Pot Tamarind or Kudampuli in South India. It’s a sour fruit which is cured and added to dishes